In this episode I cover…
- Going to the Gluten Free Food and Allergy Show
- Listener question regarding school yard food allergy bullying
- My interview with Linda Coss from foodallergybooks.com which covered a heap of great topics listed below
Having trouble viewing this video online?
Try the downloadable MP4 version 57MB (should play fine on all machines).
Topics covered in this audio interview.
- What aspects to cover when sending kids off to school with food allergies (at 10mins)
- How to engage with the other parents at the school about food allergies (at 19mins)
- Dealing with family members about their food allergy awareness (at 21mins)
- Educating your child about their food allergy condition without getting them stressed out and turning them into a basketcase (at 23mins)
- Banning nuts in schools, yes or no (at 31 mins)
- Cooking with food allergies and reduce food choices (at 43mins)